Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scrappy Sketch #17

These are my pages for Cyndi's Scrappy Sketch #17, yes more baby pages, I will be scrapping other things/people but for now I'm really trying to get some pages completed for my son Connor's scrapbook. Looking at these pictures makes me see how fast hes growing and how much hes changed already, this last Thursday he turned 1 1/2. I like this sketch layout because of the different panels behind the pictures, it really helps anchor your photos on the pages. For more examples using this sketch be sure to check out Cyndi and Heather's pages.

Supplies: Bazzill card stock, Doodlebug baby boy designer paper, Big Deal alphabet stamps - Stampin' Up, Hero Arts alphabet letters & numbers, Circle punches, Square punch, Photo corner punch, Jolee's stickers, Buttons. Ink: Cool Caribbean and Gable Green.











2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

These are adorable, love the layouts and the sweet colors!

I'm giving you an award on my blog, thanks for all your sweet and encouraging comments and for sharing your creativity. I was showing your bella creation's to my cousins today and they loved them too!

Hugs

Tina said...

Sweet layout and gorgeous colors. He is such a cutie pie.