Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Hope You Dance

Today's card is for my daughter Gabrielle who has her dance recital on Saturday. I'm so excited for her to dance and I know she is too, shes dancing to the song The Roof is on Fire and her costume is bright red with lots of sparkle and silver pom poms! Shes in one dance which is jazz pom (a combination of jazz and cheer leading) and watching her at practice I know shes got it down and she was having fun! I'm going to give this card to her on the way to the recital when its just the two of us. My DH is going ahead with other family and I'm staying to help get Gabby ready and bringing her later. I know shes going to do great!

Its hard to see but Stella's costume, shoes, crown and wand are all out lined with a Spica glitter pen and dots of silver on her costume with a gelly roll pen.

Supplies: Stellarina, Dance like no one's watching - Stamping Bella, Doodlebug designer paper, Ribbon, Copic markers, Gems, Family Treasure scallop scissors, SU corner rounder, Spica glitter pen, Silver Gelly Roll pen, Pop dots. Colors: Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.


17 comments:

Berry said...

i loveeeee your stella too cuteee for words hey me speechless wowww

Courtney said...

This is too cute! I LOVE the stamp and sentiment! Great job!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute as always!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Stella a hoot! Love the card and so will Gabrielle:)

Tina said...

Great layout and fantastic image. Awesome!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Cute! My daughter's recital is coming up. I've got to make her a cute card too. Yours is awesome!

Jac

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Cute! My daughter's recital is coming up. I've got to make her a cute card too. Yours is awesome!

Jac

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!! Fantastic job!

Deb Wood said...

This is adorable, you have me falling in love with Stella, I have my cart loaded, now I just need to win the lotto!! LOL!

Good luck to Gabrielle, I'm sure she'll be fabulous!! What a great mom you are!!

Danni said...

Another awesome Stella!! I think you almost convinced to get some! LOL!
Your work is just so awesome!

stampingtink said...

How cute! Love these colors. Sor bright and fun. Good luck to your daughter! I miss those times.

Coleen Verner said...

Soooooo cute! I love the red! Thanks for sharing!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Thanks, I'll try the macro button!

Jac

Dana said...

Love your stella card. What a teasure for you daughter. Tell her good luck on her dance tomorrow.
dana

Kim said...

Lynn your card is so cute! I lovey it! I am going to have to add that Stella to my wish list!
Hugs~
Kim

Jeannie Phillips said...

adorable card... you did great work..love it
Jeannie

Jules said...

What a perfect card for such a special event! My 5 year-old has her first recital this weekend. :)Julie