Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is my wedding anniversary, my husband Dan and I have been married for 16 years today, how the time has flown by! I made him this card for today, but now that I look at it, it looks so girly with the flowered paper and the Bella on it, oh well its the thought that counts. I feel like I've known my DH forever, we met when we were just kids and through the years have built a wonderful life together and have had three beautiful children. Dan is a loving husband and an excellent partner and friend, I can't imagine my life without him. I couldn't ask for a better father for our children either, hes always been a hands on dad and loves spending time with the kids and really talks and listens to them. Well that's enough mushy stuff, I guess I'm getting all sentimental. Tonight Dan and I are going to dinner and then maybe a show (a night without children, I'll probably start cutting up his meat and wiping his chin, LOL).

Supplies: Loveybella, Happy Anniversary - Stamping Bella, Ribbon, Brads, Copic markers, American Crafts designer paper, Stickles, Spica glitter pen, Pop dots. Colors: Basic Black, Old Olive, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Whisper White.


11 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Lynn, this is lovely!
Congrats on your anniversary! Have fun tonight.

Kimberly said...

16 years!! That's awesome. Congrats and Happy Anniversary. I hope that y'all have a wonderful celebration. Your card is adorable. I really love the layout!!

Deb Wood said...

Congratulations Lynn and Dan. This card is fabulous, love the colors and that DP is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Girly or not, I love this card! I love the layout and paper too! Congratulations on 16 years. May you have many, many, more wonderful years together.

Donna

Bunny B said...

Sweet! Happy 16th Anniversary! :)

Debby said...

I love this card! What is your secret on tying that ribbon? I am so ribbon challenged it's so frustrating!

Jules said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! The paper/image/colors go together wonderfully! :)Julie

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi Lynn, Congrats!!! I hope you had a fantastic anniversary. :) Love the card. Jennie

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

Beth M said...

I love the layout and colors of this card! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Kim Gasper said...

Oh, I love this layout and the paper. I actually just bought this paper in the last couple of weeks. You've inspired me to dig it back out and use it!