Friday, May 9, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!

This last week I was asked by my blogging friend Cyndi if I would like to be a member of her sketch team. I didn't even have to think about it, my answer was yes of course I would!


I've been using Cyndi's sketches since I started back up with my scrapbooking several months ago and I've enjoyed having her sketches as inspiration and a starting point to create my pages. So I'm happy to announce that I will be joining Cyndi and Heather to hopefully give some inspiration and another idea for Cyndi's weekly Scrappy Sketch.


Be sure to check out Cyndi's blog, The Scrappy Chick and Heather's blog Stamp with Heather for some wonderful examples using Scrappy Sketch #16

Supplies: Bazzill card stock, Paperfever ring-a-ding designer paper, Cricut lazer cutter for butterfly circles and lettering, Buttons, Pop dots.














6 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!! How fun!
Another adorable LO!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! welcome Lynn!! What a great fun page...but you and Heather make me want a cricut for my titles :)
Cyndi

Unknown said...

Great layouts. I've added you to my google reader. I'm one of Cyndi's SU downline, so I want to keep up with you!!

Tina said...

Conrats Lynn, great layout.

Deb Wood said...

So precious, I miss these days!!

Congrats, great layouts!

Bonnie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! you go girl!!!