Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrappy Sketch #18

Its that time again, its time for Cyndi's weekend scrappy sketch! I'm a little late in getting my pages posted because I haven't had much time in the last few days to do any scrapping or stamping (insert sad face here). I actually had no intentions on doing Valentine pages when I saw this weekends sketch, even though it had hearts on it, so its weird that after digging through my pictures that I did end up doing Valentines after all. These pictures crack me up, its funny how looking at pictures some times takes you right back to that moment. I remember all of us having so much fun decorating (and eating) the heart shaped cookies we made on this Valentines Day (the more sprinkles the better, right!)

Take a peek here to see how great Cyndi's pages came out!

Supplies: Designs by Reminisce love collection designer paper, Bazzill card stock, Cricut laser cutter - Opposites Attract & George & Basic Shapes, Heart brad.




3 comments:

Tina said...

Awesome pages. Perfect paper for those adorable photos. Great job!

Deb Wood said...

Fabulous LO and great photos. Precious memories for sure!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a fantastic set of pages....they look like they are having a great time. Also, wow!!! You are sure caught up if you are already on VD. Jennie