Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good Luck

I use to work in an office full of fun and crazy women for years and last night I went to a semi-retirement party for one of them and this was the card I whipped up to give her. Its super simple and there is not a lot to it, but it did the trick. I knew I wanted to use the office Accounterment stamp set, that was a given and only made sense and the whole card was a case of a case. I searched through the Splitcoast gallery and found this card and liked it, so I used it for my own except mine is simpler.

Supplies: Office Accounterment, Sincere Salutations, East Coast Prep designer paper, Spiral punch, Ribbon, Rhinestone brad. Colors: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping in!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Lynn, this is just perfect. The colors are great together and the design is fantastic.

Courtney said...

Oh, this is so bright and cheery, perfect for a retirement party! I'm sure she loved it!

Unknown said...

Love your creations!!!!As always you do great work. We missed you this weekend. Cant wait to tell you all about it! You have an award on my blog, check it out!

Denise Clark said...

The colors just make you feel happy! I really like seeing ways that the spiral punch is being used.

Denise

Debbie Olson said...

Crisp, fresh, and beautifully designed, Lynn!

Jules said...

Great colors! :)Julie

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, I LOVE this! Fun, unique colors with this stamp set!