Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SC178

This card is for today's sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, the sketch looked interesting but I'm not so sure if I can say the same about how my card turned out.

This is a new Lockhart Peaches stamp I just got, I liked the image because of the bowl the peaches are in, I have a set of dishes and bowls that look just like this. I colored the bowl of peaches using my Copic markers and cut and embossed both the image piece and the mat with my Nestabilities, then added pop dots before adhering it to the card. I wish I could remember who makes this designer paper, but I taped down the piece that had the name on it.

This week is flying by fast, I can't believe tomorrow is already Thursday!

6 comments:

Tina said...

This is really pretty. That image is so cute, great job coloring.

Tina said...

This is really pretty. That image is so cute, great job coloring.

Deb Wood said...

Very beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, this is a gorgeous card! I love the paper, the colors, the stamp and your coloring!
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Sharon Harnist said...

Lynn, I love the colors you chose (really makes you focus on those beautiful peaches!). And that paper is gorgeous!

Kim Gasper said...

Oh, I just LOVE this card. I've actually been wanting that stamp, and I've been stumped whenever I try to do this week's SCS sketch challenge. Well done!