Monday, May 5, 2008

Secret Slider Card


This card was my attempt at making a Secret Slider Card, after finding the directions on Splitcoast Stampers that genescrapper had posted. It looked like a fun card so I thought I would like to try and make one. I also used this card to show the other ladies at this last Saturday's SU meeting. Two tips that I can give in making this card, #1 you need to use the flat square brads that genescrapper shows in her directions because other brads are to bulky. #2 Be careful how you cut the little slider pieces, because if you cut them to short, your card won't close all the way and if you cut them to long you may pull the brad right out and ruin the card. Other than that this is a very cool card and now that I know how to make one I may use this again. The bottom photo shows the inside were the Apricot piece is a pocket for a gift card or money.

Supplies: Fun & Fast Notes, Fast Flowers Wheel, Full of Life, Coluzzle, SU markers, Aqua brush, Dazzling Diamonds, Tacky Tape, Brads, Horizontal Slot punch (for cutting slit in slider pieces). Colors: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Lynn, this is really great and amazing! What a cool card.

Deb Wood said...

This is very cool!! and pretty too! TFS!!!

Deb Wood said...

P.S. I left you an award on my blog, please come and claim it when you get a chance!