Wednesday, May 7, 2008

STELLA is in da House!

Whooo Hoo today was another day of Happy Mail! The Stella's that I ordered from Stamping Bella were delivered today along with a few sayings and I can't wait to stamp and color and have fun with them! I told my mom how cute Stella was and she asked if I could make her a few cards and she'd pay me for them (yeah right like I'd let her pay me for a card) so I thought that I would make her a batch of cards using the new Stellas and wrap them up with her gift certificate for a pedicure and get her some flowers and that would be her Mother's Day gift.

I've got to get stampin'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I noticed you bought ALL the Stellas?!! How can anyone but you a cute Stella as a special RAK if you bought them already??LOL Mwah

Jules said...

How cute! I have not seen the "Stella's". Thanks for sharing! :) Julie

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous!!

Tina said...

OOOhhhh, what happy mail. Can't wait to see what you create.