Friday, May 16, 2008

IC128

This card is for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, the inspiration is En Fleur candles that come in three different colors and I choose lavender. I was up making cards any way (since I can't sleep) so I decided to jump on creating a card for tomorrow's challenge, I've been sick as a dog with a bad cold which is now going into my chest. I must have jinxed myself because my DH and two of my children have been sick and I said to my husband, "wow I never get sick" yeah right! The worst is that my little one Connor is sick and its just so hard to see him so congested and can't blow his noise. Oh well enough of the pity party, this is a happy place and I won't be sick forever!

Supplies: Wonderful You, Stems & Silhouettes wheel, Wonderful Words, Watercolor pencils, Scalloped circle Nestabilites die, Velum paper, Ribbon, Hero Arts pearls. Colors: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst.

6 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely beautiful ... I love the way you colored those blooms and the vellum sentiment is perfect.

Bonnie said...

Lynn, Love the card, but I want to say Get Well!!!So feel better soon.

Tina said...

Lynn, this is remarkably beautiful! What pretty colors.

Deb Wood said...

Very beautiful!!!

Jeni Bond said...

You did a great job with the inspiration challenge, Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the vellum sentiment and the colors that you chose. Thanks for sharing!