Friday, May 9, 2008

Have a Magical Day!

Well lets hope today is a better day than yesterday, it doesn't have to be magical but having my phone and internet working would be good! Not to bash Comcast, but yesterday was the second time without internet access all day and my phone wasn't working either (I felt so cut off from the world). We just signed on with Comcast about three weeks ago for internet and phone (we already had them for cable TV) and lets just say I'm not impressed.
Sorry for the ranting! On to the card.....

This is my first Stella card and I have to say she was sooooo much fun to color! She just has so much character with those poochy lips and funky hair, but what makes her the best is that little crown on her head and the glittery magic wand!
I have more Stella to share, so stay tuned.

Supplies: Stella has something to say, Have a magical day - Stamping Bella, Ribbon, Copic markers, Yellow glitter, Doodlebug glitter paper, Pop dots.
Colors: Green Galore, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Summer Sun, Whisper White.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable Lynn. I love the way you colored her!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. Your coloring is great!

Deb Wood said...

I saw this on SCS and had to come right over and tell you how fun and adorable it is!! Why'd you have to make me love Stella?

Danni said...

I haven't been real fond of the Stella stamps but man, the way you colored her on your card and then teamed up with those colors and glitter paper.....LOVE This!!
Awesome job!

Jean said...

Cute card, if that was a rant I want to be you!! LOL