Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Fall

This card is for today's color challenge over at splitcoast stampers. The colors to use were Always Artichoke, Taken with Teal and Purely Pomegranate. I must have been lacking in the brain cell department today because I used the Big Deal Alphabet letters and it took me about 5 minutes or so before I realized that I had mounted the T on the F and the F on the T (scary) I kept wondering why the F kept coming out backwards, OMG!
This Autumn Fest was one set I knew I had to get as soon as I saw the new Stampin' Up Fall - Winter collection catalog. These colors are pretty bold so I immediately thought of this set, I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Supplies: Autumn Fest, Linen BG, Weathered BG, Big Deal Alphabet, Flexible Phrases - stamps, Ribbon, Button, Linen Thread. Colors: Always Artichoke, Taken with Teal, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is very pretty. I like this set , too.I can see why you had to have it.TFS

Unknown said...

Love this card. Love that you used the color challenge for fall. Just found your site. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable. Love it!