Tuesday, September 4, 2007

True Friend Tri-Fold Card

Well I had fun making this little card, I followed the tutorial on splitcoast stampers and it was easy. I think I might use this tri-fold pattern for my next stamp camp and do something for Halloween.

I kept this card fairly simple, I used my Stampin' Up markers to color the flower, thank U and ever grateful and I used the linen background stamp on the front, but its hard to see.

Supplies: True Friend, So Many Sayings, Canvas BG stamp sets, Photo Corner Punch, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Piercer, Copper Brad, Ribbon. Colors: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Really Rust, Summer Sun and Whisper White.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this card very much. It is so cleanly done. Very nice work. Jan