Friday, September 14, 2007

The Call of the Wild


Masculine cards have always been hard for me to do, maybe its because I'm a girl but I seem to make more flowery or cute cards than I do masculine cards. After seeing my friend Dawn's great looking wildlife card I asked to borrow her Wildlife stamp set so I could give it a try and this is just a quick sample. This is a smaller sized card 41/4 X 43/4 and I used prisma color pencils to color the animals.
This card makes me think about how my husband wants to take our 12 year old son Zachary for bow hunting this fall and how last year Zach took hunters safety, but guess what, mom is still not ready for him to go.
Supplies: Wildlife Reserve, Canvas BG, Flannel Plaid BG, Sincere Salutations, Brads, Prisma Colored Pencils. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter (of course), Creamy Caramel, Naturals Ivory paper.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: