Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane....NO It's Superbella!


Last night I pulled out my Bella's that I have and started to play. This superbella I received a few month's back from my friend Dawn as a surprise. Dawn and I were talking about how cute all of these Bella stamps were and I mentioned a few of my favorites and with in a week or so I had a special delivery (she's so sweet!). What's so crazy is that I was having the worst day on the day I got this, after I opened it I just started to cry, thanks again Dawn you're SUPER!
If you visit stampingbella.com you can see all of the sassy stamps that are available, they just came out with a few new Bella's and just recently add the Fella's. My friend Bonnie has a real cute card made with a Fella, I hope that they come out with more Fella's because its hard for me to do a masculine card.
Supplies: Superbella, You're Super, Stamping bella stamps, Provo craft paper, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Ribbon, Brads, Stickles, Aqua brush, Dimensional. Colors: Real Red, Only Orange, Green Galore, Blush Blossom/skin, So Saffron/hair.
Have a Super Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect color combo's and matching! I'm glad your friend got you your stamp and it came on such a bad day! That is "super" LOL! TFS! KelliJo