Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Criss Cross Applesauce

This is my first attempt at a criss cross card, I'm not super impressed with the way mine turned out but it was easy and fun to make so I could see my self making another. I'd like to try and make some of these criss cross cards for Christmas, I think that it would be something different to send out this year. For the tutorial on how to make a criss cross card follow this link:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/crisscrosscard.php
Supplies: True Friends, Holidays & Wishes, Season of Joy (small flower on tab) stamps, Circle punches, Scalloped circle punch, Round tab punch, Corner rounder, Piercer, Tacky tape, Rhinestone brad, More Mustard designer paper, Old olive ribbon. Colors: Old Olive, More Mustard, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper white.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty Lynn!!I love it. I also would love to make some for christmas, but I need to attempt one first.TFS

corinnesomerville said...

I JUST ordered True Friends..I can't believe I waited this long to get it but I'm so glad I did...especially after seeing your card...great job !

Angel said...

LOVE your card! AND the funny title!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Lynn! This is so pretty!!! I love the papers you used and how you stamped the inside panel!! Fantastic!