Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Day of School


These pictures are of my two older kids (I also have a 10 month old) last week Tuesday on their first day of school. My son Zachary with his football helmet is 12 years old and this year actually cares about how he looks before he leaves the door. That and I guess he's to cool for me to write a note and put it in his lunch box that says have a great day love mom.
The other picture is my daughter Gabrielle who is 10 years old and couldn't stand the fact that I wanted to take pictures again this year. I tried to explain that she would thank me some day when she has these pictures in a scrapbook to look back on. Zach is in 7th grade, middle school and Gabby is in 5th grade elementary school, its hard to believe how fast they have grown. I'm very proud of the young people they've become, there good kids.

No comments: