Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bucket of Apples


Its been a while since I've used my prisma colored pencils so I thought I would get them out and try them on this Give Thanks stamp set. It almost felt strange shading with them and coloring, which is crazy considering that illustration along with color pencil was my favorite when I was going to art school, I'm really rusty. This card is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge, I've been wanting to do something with this stamp set for the last few weeks, so here it is. It's hard to see but I stamped the leafs on the More Mustard with versa mark.
Supplies: Give Thanks, Canvas BG, stamps, Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Coluzzel, Marvy Scallop Circle Punch, Ribbon, Brads, Prisma Colored Pencils #'s 913, 911, 948, 937, 923, 922, 942. Colors: Real Red, Basic Black, More Mustard, Whisper White.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,
Your card is beautiful! I love it!!!!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch.
Have a great week! Hugs and smiles