Thursday, September 6, 2007

Great Recipes

OK, I'm far from being a good cook I can burn almost anything so if I can find something easy to make for dinner, that's great. I usually start thinking about dinner at about 4:30 in the afternoon and its the dreaded question .... what can I make for dinner that were all going to like and I can make fast. Last year I found a Kraft's Food & Family magazine while sitting at the doctors office and really liked it and found out that you can have it sent to your house for free. The recipes are pretty good every month they use basic foods, but this months I think are really good especially the Pumpkin Spice Frosted Snack Cake it looks yummy!

So if any of you are interested in taking a look or having it sent to your house, here is the link: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/FoodandFamily

No comments: