Monday, June 1, 2020

You’re Tea-rrific Friend

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a card I created featuring the sweet new Tea-rrific stamp set and dies.
To create my card, I started out by stamping several of the images from the Tea-rrific stamp set then coloring them using Copic markers and die cutting them out using the Tea-rrific dies. For each of the tea cups and the tea pot, I added a flower, for the tea cups I used a flower from the Spring Scenes stamp set and dies and for the tea pot I used a flower from the Chickie Baby stamp set and dies
Next I die cut and stitched rectangle, stamped my sentiment along the top and adhered my images, popping up the blue and yellow tea cups with foam tape. For my background, I used the Frilly Frames Polka-Dot die and die cut it from white cardstock then trimmed down a piece of Classic Gingham yellow paper and adhered it on top. I added foam tape to the backside of my Frilly Frames piece and adhered it to my card base then added the rectangle with my images.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: