Monday, May 25, 2020

For the BEST DAD ever

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a Father’s Day card I created featuring the fun new Tool Time stamp set and dies.
To create my card, I started out by stamping the images from the Tool Time stamp set and coloring them using Copic markers then I used the Tool Time dies to die cut them out. 
Next I used a white card stock panel that I die cut using the Frilly Frames Retro Petals die and randomly stamped the images from the set and colored only the gray portions of the images with Copic markers. After that, I added a panel of black card stock to the front of my card base and adhered my stamped panel with a strip of orange Classic Gingham cardstock

I adhered my images to a die cut square and added a black card stock mat. Then I stamped my sentiment on a strip of white card stock and attached it across the middle of the square. I used foam tape to adhere the square to the front of my card.

No comments: