Monday, June 15, 2020

Hello Friend

Hi there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a thinking of you card I created featuring the new Frilly Frames Herringbone die.
 To create my card, I started out by die cutting a piece of white card stock using the Frilly Frames Herringbone die. I die cut using both the inner herringbone piece and the outer frame piece. And that’s something I love about the design of the frame dies from Sunny Studio Stamps because so many of them can be interchanged so that you can use a herringbone design for the inside but maybe mix it with a scallop or different design for along the outer edge.
 Once my Herringbone Frame was die cut, I used the new Potted Rose stamp set and stamped several of the roses and leaf images stamping them in melon berry, canyon clay, terra-cotta tile and pure poppy ink for the roses and limeade ice and simply chartreuse for the leaves. Once my images where stamped I used the Potted Rose dies to die cut them out.

In the center of my white card base I blended on some scattered straw and wild honey distress oxide ink then glued on my outer white frame. Next I adhered a rose and leaf image in two of the corners and then glued on my white herringbone piece. After that I stamped my sentiment onto a white die cut circle and added the remainder of my rose and leaf images popping up the one rose with foam tape.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the pretty roses and the herringbone frame set. I like how you placed two of the roses behind the diecut. TFS