Monday, June 8, 2020

Summer Hello

 Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a fun tropical summer card I created featuring the new Radiant Plumeria stamp set and dies.
 To create my card, I started out by stamping a bunch of the images from the Radiant Plumeria stamp set and then used the Radiant Plumeria dies to die cut them out. Most of the images from this set are multi step stamping to give each stamped image wonderful detail. I used hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz and daffodil delight inks for the flowers and limeade ice and new leaf for the leaves.
 To create my background I used the Sun Ray dies and a rectangle die to created my own stencil and then blended on scattered straw and wild honey distress oxide inks. Before stamping my sentiment I used my heat tool to make sure my blended background was completely dry and then using my Misti tool I stamped my sentiment in black ink. Once my background was done, I adhered my tropical flowers and leaves popping up two of the flowers with foam tape. I also added a few pink Iridescent Pastel Confetti for bit of sparkle.

No comments: