Thursday, June 25, 2020

You Brighten my Day - CTD599

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have some fun new colors for all of us to create with.
For my card I used the sweet Picked for You Hello Bluebird stamp set and dies. I kept my card clean and simple other than the images. I stamped and colored my images using Copic markers then used the Pick For You dies and die cut them out. 

Next I used a stitched rectangle die and die cut a piece of white cardstock. On my actual white card base, I blended on some tumbled glass and twisted citron distress oxide ink and stamped two of the grass images along the bottom and then adhered my die cut panel over top. After that I added my images popping up the girl and bunny with foam tape and then stamped my sentiment onto a stitched die cut circle.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This little scene is darling!! I LOVE the coloring!!