Sunday, June 14, 2020

My Heart is With You - Spellbinders

 Hello! I’m popping in today with a card that I created using the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month which is the Geometrical Floral Frames.
 Geometrical Floral Frames from this months Large Die of the Month kit come with a circle frame and an oval along with several floral and stem dies so that you have a wide variety to choose from when creating a card. I used the oval frame and die cut it twice from espresso card stock along with three stems, then I die cut four of the leafy stems from kraft card stock. the remaining leaf and flowers where die cut from pretty in pink, pirouette pink and hibiscus burst card stock. 

Once I had all of my pieces die cut, I used a panel of white card stock and blended on some spun sugar distress oxide ink in the center, heat dried it and used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment which was from the Papertrey Ink set, Penned Elegance. I used foam tape and adhered my blended ink panel onto a kraft card base and then added my die cut pieces. As a final detail, I added pearls to the center of some of the flowers and around the die cut stems.

No comments: