Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Have a Sweet Birthday - CTD598

Hi there! I’m hostess this week over on the Color Throwdown Challenge and I’ve chosen the colors pink, aqua, gold and white. I hope you’ll take the time to play along!
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Baked With Love along with the coordinating Baked With Love dies and I created a slimline card with lift the flaps. I used this week’s CTD colors and the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge which is Interactive Cards.
To create my card, I first stamped out images from the Baked With Love stamp set and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. Then I thought it would be fun to have some cute animals mixed in with the baking images so I stamped a batch of the little ducks from the Rub-a-Dub-Dub set, colored them and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
Next I used the Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps die and die cut a piece of pretty in pink card stock and then used some pretty in pink ink to randomly stamp the two cupcake images from the set and to also blend around the edges of my die cut piece. I used a piece of aqua mist card stock for under the flaps and again randomly stamped the cupcake images this time in aqua mist ink then adhered the pink die cut piece and aqua piece together. 
After that it was fun to added my stamped images to my card creating little scenes within each square. For some dimension I popped up the little ducks on the top flaps with some foam tape and for my sentiment I stamped it onto a banner that I die cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is wonderful! What a terrific way to use this stampset. So many sweet little details that show off how lovely this stamp set is. I think the addition of the sweet ducks is so clever. Thanks for sharing!

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is so so cute!!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness - so cute! LOVE the pink with the tone on tone stamping!! LOVE the scene with the ducks baking!! seriously ADORABLE! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Interactive challenge! :)