Monday, June 22, 2020

You’re the Burger to my Fries

Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a card I created featuring the fun Cruisin’ Cuisine and dies.
The Cruisin’ Cuisine stamp set is such a fun set with so many options to switch up the cute food truck with hot dogs, ice cream and more. The first thing I did to create my card was to stamp the two images from the set, the truck and hamburger with fries. I also stamped the three bottles of sauce and added the words burger bus on the door. I colored these images using Copic markers and then used the Cruisin’ Cuisine dies to die cut them out.
Once my images were done I used two pieces of the Classic Gingham Cardstock paper one in red and another in yellow and I used the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies to die cut a stitched edge on both pieces. Next I used my Misti tool and stamped my sentiment on the yellow bottom piece, added a strip of black cardstock above and die cut a Stitched Semi-Circles from white cardstock. I added my images using foam tape and my card was complete.

No comments: