Monday, June 29, 2020

Have a Wild Birthday

 Hello there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a card I created featuring the fun Savanna Safari stamps and dies.
 To create my card, I started out by stamping some of the adorable animal images from the Savanna Safari stamp set and coloring them using Copic markers then I used the coordinating Savanna Safari dies to die cut them out. I also used the Tropical Scenes stamp set and dies and used the palm tree and vines images.

For my background I die cut a piece of the Summer Splash cardstock using the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies and matted that piece with some green cardstock. I used the Stitched Semi-Circle dies with white cardstock and blended on some carved pumpkin and mustard seed distress oxide ink along the top and stamped the bottom with the water/hill image from the Tropical Scenes set which I colored using Copic markers. I stamped my sentiment onto a banner and added some tropical leaves from the Radiant Plumeria stamp set and dies. After that I adhered my animal images, popping up the lion and toucan bird with foam tape.

No comments: