Wednesday, July 1, 2020

I’m So Happy I Found You - CTD#600

Hello! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge and can you believe that this is the 600th Challenge? Crazy! The Color Throwdown Challenge has been around for a long time and I feel honored to been part of such a great team.
 For my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Hey Lady along with the Hey Lady dies to create a fun card. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies and die cut a piece of red Dot-Stripe Doodlebug Design paper for my background. Next I die cut a white stitched rectangle. After that I stamped my images and colored them using Copic markers and die cut them out. 
 After that I stamped my images and colored them using Copic markers and die cut them out. Once that was done I adhered three of the large green leaves to my white stitched rectangle and ran it through my die cutting machine again so that it cut off the edges of my leaves. Next I adhered the remaining leaves and the lady bugs popping up two of them with foam tape and then adhered my white rectangle to my red background and glued on the pieces of the leaves that where die cut off. For the magnifying glass, I used a piece of clear acetate and glued it between two of the die cut magnifying glass pieces. I stamped my sentiment onto a white banner that I die cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners dies.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love these adorable little lady bugs!!!