Monday, March 30, 2020

Frilly Frames - Eyelet Lace Easter Card

 Hi there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a fun Easter card I created featuring the new Frilly Frames - Eyelet Lace.
To create my card, I not only used the Frilly Frames - Eyelet Lace die with it’s dainty scalloped edges but I also used the sweet Chickie Baby stamp set and Chickie Baby dies to create an Easter scene.
 To create my card I started out with a white card base then used just the outer portion of the Frilly Frames - Eyelet Lace die and die cut a piece of lavender lace card stock. Next I die cut a stitched rectangle and blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink along the top half of it. After that I used a piece of the grass paper from the Spring Fling paper and die cut it using the grass die from the  Sunny Sentiments dies. Once that was done, I stamped my happy  Easter sentiment and some of the adorable images from the Chickie Baby stamp set. I colored my images with Copic markers and die cut them out. To complete my scene, I used a few images from the Spring Showers stamp set and Spring Showers dies including the clouds, tulip flowers and butterfly.

No comments: