Monday, March 2, 2020

You’re my Knight in Shining Armor

Hello, there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today where I’m sharing a fun card that I created featuring the new Heartstrings Border Dies.
 To create my card, I used the sweet stamp set, Enchanted along with the Enchanted dies. I started out by stamping some of the images from the Enchanted set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cut them out. Next I used the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies and die cut a piece of the pretty yellow daisy paper from the Spring Fling cardstock pack. After that I cut a strip of the same pattern paper in lavender and used the Heartstrings Border Die and die cut a strip of white cardstock and layered them together. 
Once that was done, I die cut a rectangle and blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink along the top and used the grass die from the Sunny Sentiments dies. I adhered my images, popping up the knight, princess and rectangle with foam tape and stamped my sentiment from the Enchanted set along the bottom. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: