Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Spring

 Hello! Happy Monday! Today I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog where I’m sharing a card that I created featuring the Cheerful Daisies stamp set and dies.
 To create my Cheerful Daisies card, I started out by die cutting a bunch of the daisies and leaves from white card stock using the Cheerful Daisies dies. After that I used hibiscus burst and raspberry fizz inks to stamp the daisies and daffodil delight and summer sun ink for the center of the daisies. The leaves were stamped in limeade ice and new leaf inks. The amount of detail in these stamps is fantastic and with each layer of stamping the daisies and leaves look realistic.
 Once I had my daisies and leaves stamped, I worked on my background. I used Frilly Frames Lattice die with some white card stock for the first layer of my background. Then I die cut a rectangle of white card stock and blended on some spiced marmalade and picked raspberry distress oxide ink. Once that was done I added some splatters of water and blotted them up with paper towel. Next I heat embossing my Happy Spring sentiment with white embossing powder and adhered my ink blended rectangle to the Frilly Frames Lattice piece and then onto my card front. After that I adhered all of my daisies, popping up one of the larger daisies with foam tape. For a finishing touch, I stamped three little bees from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and dies and colored them using Copic markers and added some yellow glitter to the centers of the daisies.
Thank you for your visit! 

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful colors. I like how the bottom circles up like a U with the flowers. Great card.