Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sending Wishes.. - CTD587

Hello there! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
 For my card I used the new Lawn Fawn stamp set Dandy Day along with the coordinating Dandy Day dies. I started out by stamping several of the images from the Dandy Day set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cutting them out. I used a white card base, then added a panel of pink Doodlebug Designs paper that I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies. Next I die cut a square of white card stock using the Small Stitched Square Stackables dies and using a cloud stencil I blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink for a sky. After that I used the Grassy Hillside Borders die and blended on some mowed lawn distress oxide ink around the edges and attached it to my square. Once that was done, I adhered my images, these mice are adorable, I popped up all three of the mice with foam tape as well as adding foam tape to the back of my square. The two sentiments were stamped onto die cut Simple Wavy Banners. I added some Diamond Stickles to all of the dandelions and the dandelion fluff.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: