Thursday, March 5, 2020

Easter Wishes - Spellbinders

 Hello! Today I’m popping in to share a card that I created using the new Large Die of the Month, Basket Full of Bunnies for March from Spellbinders. These adorable bunny dies with the basket and florals are so sweet and fun to create with. 
To create my Basket Full of Bunnies Easter card I started out by die cutting the bunnies from white card stock, the basket from a scrap of kraft card stock and the stems from ocean tides and spring moss. The flowers were die cut from pretty in pink, daffodil and lavender lace card stock. Once all of my pieces were die cut, I used some spun sugar distress oxide ink on the bunnies for their cheeks, ears and for some shading and some worn lipstick, wilted violet and pine needles distress oxide ink for shading on the flowers and stems. I also used some walnut stain distress oxide ink along the outer edges of the basket.
 For my background, I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper in a lavender color. I used my oval Nestablilities dies to die cut a white oval and stamped my sentiment and used the scalloped oval and lavender lace card stock for the mat. I adhered everything to my card front, popping up the basket with the bunny inside using foam tape, and then glued on all of my die cut pieces.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: