Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Pig Day Birthday Card - CTD583

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors pink, orange and blue to create with. 
 For my card I used the fun and adorable Hello Bluebird stamp set, Pig Day along with the coordinating Pig Day dies to create a birthday card. To create my card, I started out by stamping my images and coloring them using Copic markers then die cutting them out. I used three of the pigs from the Pig Day set as well as three balloons, birds and hearts, the birthday card is from the Moose and Friends stamp set and dies
 For my background, I used a piece of white card stock and blended on some spiced marmalade and picked raspberry distress oxide ink then splattered on some water droplets and lifted them with paper towel. For my sentiment, I used the Happy Birthday Words die and die cut the birthday twice, glued them together and blended on some faded jeans distress oxide ink along the bottom. I used the word Happy from the Fall Friends stamp set which I stamped onto a white banner. To add a little sparkle, I used some iridescent glitter on the pompoms of the party hats.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love the cute piggies and the great background.