Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Magical Day - CTD586

Hello there! It’s time for this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge where the colors are pink, purple and white.
For my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Fairy Friends along with the Fairy Friends dies to create a birthday card. I already had a bunch of the fairies and flowers Copic colored and die cut already so when I saw that I had some colored in purple and pink I used them for this card. I kept this card simple with just a strip of purple gingham Doodlebug Design paper along the bottom, the sentiment stamped onto a white banner and the images adhered through the middle. I did blend on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink along the top of my card base for a sky.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Those mushrooms are so darling in purple. such a cute card.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is the epitome of sweet, cheerful and fabulously fun.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Cindy Groh said...

I was looking at a post you did on November 2, 2016. I press the home button and look at what I did to see. Another example of this stamp set. great cards.