Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hap-pea Birthday - A Bug Deal

 Hello there crafty friends! Today I have a fun garden themed birthday card that I created using the new Lawn Fawn stamp set A Bug Deal along with a video on how I created my card. I thought it would be fun to use the cute little bugs from the A Bug Deal and place them in a garden where they could party with the peas :P Below is an intro video, if you’d like to see the entire video you can click HERE
I not only used the sweet A Bug Deal stamp set and A Bug Deal dies to create my card, I used the Be Hap-pea stamp set and Be Hap-pea dies to help set the scene of a garden. I also included one of the small ladybugs from the new Hey Lady stamp set and dies.
For my background, I used a piece of yellow gingham Doodlebug design paper with the Outside In-Stitched Rectangle dies along with some kraft card stock and the Stitched Hillside Border dies which I blended on some walnut stain distress oxide ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

You have talent for putting these cute scenes together. I love to look at them for inspiration and I finally completed my first LF card with a scene because of you. Thank you 😊