Monday, March 23, 2020

Blooming Frame

Hi there! I’m up over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today sharing a floral Easter card I created featuring the pretty new Blooming Frame die.
The detail in the Blooming Frame die is beautiful and can be used in so many different ways to create a new look each time. For my card I wanted to create an Easter card and I wanted to use the Happy Easter sentiment from the Chickie Baby stamp set which I thought would look nice stamped in a die cut circle so even though the Blooming Frames die, once it’s die cut, leaves a rectangle of card stock in the center I decided to camouflage that with the flowers from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set.
 To create my card, I started out with a white card base than added a panel of pale blue card stock. Next I used the Blooming Frame die and die cut it from a piece of white card stock and adhered it to my card front. After that I stamped my Happy Easter sentiment onto a white die cut circle and added that in the center of my card. Once that was done, I used the Cheerful Daisies dies to die cut several of the daisies from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set and stamped them in daffodil delight, summer sun, pumpkin pie, hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz ink and limeade ice and new leaf ink for the leaves. I added all of my stamped flowers and leaves around my circle sentiment popping up the largest yellow daisy with foam tape. To add a little sparkle, I glued on a few of the Iridescent Pastel Confetti.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a vivacious, fabulously charming card. Pastels are an Easter classic, no two ways about it, but sometimes you just want a serious dose of colour come the return of this spring and this terrific design delivers there in spades.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life