Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Oh Gnome! - CTD585

Hello, hello! I’m here with my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge #585.
 For my card I used the adorable Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome stamp set and Oh Gnome dies to create a birthday card. I kept my card fairly simple and used this week’s colors to color the little gnomes using Copic markers. On the top portion of my card I blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink and used the cloud images from the Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Showers set and dies
 Next I die cut some simply chartreuse card stock using the Simple Stitched Hillside dies and blended on some pine needles distress oxide ink around the edges. I stamped my sentiment along the bottom of my card and die cut a piece of tropical teal card stock using the Happy Birthday Line Border die. I adhered my images to my card front, popping up the girl gnome and the standing gnome and wheelbarrow with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Cat Craig said...

Oh what a sweet gnome scene Lin. So happy.