Wednesday, March 11, 2020

A Bug Deal - CTD584

Hello and happy Wednesday! There’s a new Color Throwdown Challenge that starts today and it’s perfect for this time of year with spring and St. Patricks Day. I created a window card using this weeks colors and the fun new Lawn Fawn stamp set, A Bug Deal. To see a video on how I created my card, you can click Here.
 With the shades of green and black for this weeks CTD colors, I thought it would be fun to create a window card where the green bugs would pop against a black background and by creating the window my card would have depth with some images inside the actual card like a shadow box. 
 I used the A Bug Deal stamp set and the A Bug Deal dies along with a piece of Doodlebug Design green gingham paper which I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies. For my sentiments, I used the Everyday Sentiment Banners dies and for the ground inside my card I used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies and some kraft card stock.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

This must be the first time I squealed with delight seeing bugs. Your card is so cute.

Nora Noll said...

This is absolutely darling!! I love the little surprise when you open the card. Great design!!