Friday, January 11, 2008

The Pay it Forward Winner is.....

Monica from her blog Little Bit of Life she wrote
Love your blog! I sent a card to my childhood best friend who I finally found after 30 years of searching! It was a card I made and she is going to LOVE it.
Monica, I'm sure your friend will love the handmade card you sent her.

Congratulations Monica, I wont tell you what you won so that you can be surprised when you get it in the mail. If you could please contact me with your address I will be happy to send you your Pay it Forward.

Thank you all for playing!

2 comments:

Monica said...

OMG!! I am so excited! I can't believe I won!!!! Thank you :-)

my email address is riverviewscrapper@gmail.com

Can you email me there and I'll give you the info you need?

Susan said...

I love the idea of paying it forward! I think if you Pay if forward you end up with so much more in the end and you start setting a positive trend for others to want to follow!