Tuesday, January 8, 2008

*MWAH*

This doesn't really look very Valentinie (is that a word) but that's what I'm going to use it for. This card is a semi cased card because after seeing my bloggin friend Deborah's fabulous Bella card on her blog Sharing my Obsession, I couldn't wait to make a card with the new Bella I received in the mail yesterday. Deb used the prettiest paper and ribbon on her card and I loved were she placed the circle with saying on.

This Mwahbella is just to fun, what I want to know is were she got a butt like that and how she can twist the top half of her body around without moving her legs, LOL!

Supplies: Mwahbella with words - Stamping Bella, Circle of Friendship - Stampin' Up, Love Messages - Stampendous, Gems, Circle punches, Pop dots. Colors: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Skin White Copic, Light Walnut Copic, Toner Grey Copic Marker.

Thanks for looking :o)

5 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Lynn, you are so sweet and I am so flattered! Your card is so pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day. I love the colors, the little pearls and the luv ya at the bottom of the card! Don't Bella's just make card making easier and so much fun!! I've actually tried that pose over and over again, not happening!!! I love her anyway, even with all her perfectly perky body parts. Thanks again!

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful Bella card Lynn! She is adorable! I really like the layout you used. I agree, the circle saying there looks AWESOME!

Tina said...

Great card. The colors are just perfect.

sophia landry said...

This is such a sweet Bella card! Love the colors and the layout!

Amber Porter said...

This card is super dee cute too! I've asked for this bella for my birthday so hopefully I will be playing with her soon!