Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Layout Case

Yes the layout for this card is a total case and sorry because there were so many people on Splitcoast that used this layout that I can't give credit to any one person, heck maybe it was a sketch challenge for all I know! Any who, this is another card that the ladies made last night at stamp camp, not a whole lot of stamping but I really liked the way it came out.

Supplies: Priceless, Berry Bliss designer paper, Double stitched ribbon, Brads, Pop dots. Colors: Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I really love this stamp set and you did an AWESOME job on it...lifted or not ;)

cyndi said...

ohhh love this card! very pretty!

Tina said...

So pretty! I just love it!!

The Cat Mom! said...

Lynn, This is absolutely beautiful. Have a nice day!!!

Cheryl said...

Lynn I love this new paper. Your card is beautiful!!!