Thursday, January 31, 2008

Enjoy every moment

Tonight I decided to post something different other than the last two Pun Fun cards. This card was refreshing to make, maybe because of the colors I used. These colors make me think of some place warm or tropical, which sounds pretty good to me considering were supposed to have around 8-10" of snow starting tonight. My kids are hoping for a snow day tomorrow and I think their going to get.

Supplies: Enjoy Every Moment, All in a Row, All Scallops, Ribbon, Brad, Coluzzle, Piercer w/mat, pop dots. Colors: Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, Cameo Coral and Whisper White.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it. Its so clean and fresh looking!!!TFS

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, this card is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!! I love the colors, and the layout if perfect!!!! WOW!!!

Tina said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colors.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the colours so bright and crisp ,Dawnxx

Deb Wood said...

Fabulous card, love the colors!! The sentiment is awesome, love the all in a row and ALL scallops!!

JenMarie said...

So so pretty, amazing color combo, so cheerful!