Thursday, October 31, 2019

Autumn is...

 Happy Halloween! It’s Day 2 of my Hello Bluebird Mini Card Series and today I’m featuring a fun fall card with the cute critters from the Autumn Gatherings stamp set. These little guys are bundled up in their scarves and hat and sipping their pumpkin spice lattes just enjoying a fall day.
For my card today, I used not only the Autumn Gatherings stamp set and Autumn Gatherings dies which I love because you can dress these guys up to hold or wear a whole bunch of different accessories but I also used the Fall Friends stamp set and Fall Friends dies for the large pumpkins and larger sized fall leaves. For my background, I used some perfectly plaid fall paper and die cut it using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables dies. Next I used the Skating Pond Scene die and used just the trees which I die cut from white card stock and blended on some antique linen and vintage photo distress oxide ink and added them along the top of my card. After that I die cut a smaller stitched square from white card stock and blended on some wild honey and ripe persimmon distress oxide ink and after drying it with my heat tool I used my Misti tool to stamp the sentiment from the Pumpkin Time stamp set. I also used the smaller leaf images from the Pumpkin Time stamp set and dies. I stamped my images from the Autumn Gatherings set and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. I adhered everything to my card front popping up the center sentiment square, the two critters and the smallest pumpkin.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: