Friday, November 1, 2019

I Can Smell Autumn Dancing in the Breeze

 Happy Friday! It’s day three and the final day of my Hello Bluebird Mini Card Series. Today’s card features the sweet Fall Friends stamp set which is one of my favorites solely because of the deer image carrying the books, not that the other images aren’t cute, they definitely are, but just because I’m a reader and book lover. I thought the two critter images with the deers scarf blowing in the wind and fall leaves in the breeze would be perfect paired with this sentiment from the Pumpkin Time set. Below you can see the set of all three cards in this series and for more info on the first two cards you can click here and here.
As mentioned above, for my card today I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Fall Friends and the Fall Friends dies. I stamped my images and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. For my background, I used some perfectly plaid fall paper and die cut it using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables dies. I also used the Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables dies and die cut a white card stock circle which I blended some antique linen distress oxide ink along the outer edges and stamped my sentiment from the Pumpkin Time stamp set. I popped up the die cut circle and fox image with foam tape and adhered the rest of my images to complete my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: