Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Happy Fall - CTD566

Hello! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
For my card I used this week’s CTD colors and the Lawn Fawnatics card sketch challenge for my layout. I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Jump for Joy along with the Jump for Joy dies. I stamped and colored all of my images using Copic markers, then die cut them out. I used some Knock on Wood paper and the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die for my background and the Happy Fall Line Border die for my sentiment. I also used the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die with some brown card stock and used only part of the tree.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Rosemary Dennis - October Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

3 comments:

scrapchick2 said...

Really cute card. Great for fall for any age.

Gab said...

Really really fun - love your colouring!

SarniaKid said...

Very sweet! Can I ask what Copic colors you used? Thanks!