Thursday, October 10, 2019

Missing You

 Hello! Today I’m sharing a card that I created using the Waffle Flower stamp set Always. I love this image Illustrated by Flora Waycott, I think it’s beautiful. About a year ago I had colored several of the stamped images from this set with Copic markers and I’ve been slowly making them into cards. 
For today’s card, I wanted more of a fall feel with warm rich colors. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies and die cut a piece of canyon clay card stock and also a piece of watercolor paper. For the watercolor paper I blended on some spiced marmalade distress oxide ink and then added some droplets of water which I blotted with a paper towel before I stamped my sentiment along the top. I adhered the image of the girl with the bird with foam tape to pop her up and added the stems and flowers tucked behind her. For a bit of sparkle I added a few iridescent sequins and used some wink of stella clear glitter pen on the flowers.
Thank you for your visit and have a great day!

2 comments:

Francie Meng said...

Lynn this is beautiful, and the coloring is exquisite! LOVE!!

~amy~ said...

this is so pretty!