Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Best Witches Center Picture Window Card - CTD565

Hello and happy Wednesday! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors gray, lavender and black to create with.
Using this week’s colors, I made a spooky Halloween Center Picture Window card. I used the Lawn Fawn Center Picture Window Card dies along with the Center Picture Window Add-On dies with the cute Booyah ghost stamp set and Booyah dies. The first thing I did to create my card was to die cut all of the main pieces to the Center Picture Window card from white card stock. After that I stamped all of my images and colored them using Copic markers. Next I used some black soot and wilted violet distress oxide ink and a cloud stencil and  blended on first the front background panel and then the inside card panels. I masked off a circle for the moon on both pieces before blending. I used the Spooky Fence border die with black card stock for both the front and inside and used the spider from the Cute Cobweb dies for the inside shadow box background. The sentiment and headstone on the front of the card are from the Spooktacular stamp set and dies and the pumpkins on the inside of the card are from the Pick of the Patch stamp set and dies. This was a fun card to make but it definitely took some time with all of the little details.
Below is a quick video of what this card looks like in action.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Rosemary Dennis - October Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: