Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pumpkin Time - CTD567

Hello, hello! Today I’m sharing the first card in a mini series of cards that I created using Hello Bluebird stamps and products. The card I have for today I used the wonderful colors for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
 For today’s card, I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Pumpkin Time along with the Pumpkin Time dies. I’m such a huge lover of fall and so when I saw this set with the cute images and all of the fall quotes and sentiments I knew I needed it. To create my card I started out by stamping the images from the set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cutting them out. Next I used my Outside In Stitched Square Stackables dies and first die cut a piece of Perfectly Plaid fall paper and secondly a piece of white card stock. On the white card stock piece I blended on some spiced marmalade and ripe persimmon distress oxide ink, keeping it darker along the outer edges, then sprinkled on some water which I blotted with paper towel. Next I used the Birch Tree dies and die cut them from white card stock. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies and a piece of kraft card stock for my ground and blended on some vintage photo on both the birch trees and the ground piece before adhering to my ink blended square. I added my images popping up the fox with the cart and the center square piece with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Rosemary Dennis - October Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: